Re: Fwd: Tulsa Ice Storm '07

I just found this radio station online. Now if he is on today. We have some snow but not as much as they predicted. Maybe an inch here.

   http://www.streamaudio.com/stations/player/pages/newplayer/index_win.asp?Owner=&public=&headertext=News-Talk%20740%20KRM&Station=KRMG_AM&Mac=No&OptIn=&Streamtype=&filename=It

is KRMG in Tulsa Oklahoma 740.His name is Allan Starjahon.I will try to
listen today and see what they say.Tricia----- Original Message
-----From: "Donna" <gossiper@sbcglobal.net>To:
<gardenchat@hort.net>Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2007 3:07 AMSubject:
Re: [CHAT] Fwd: Tulsa Ice Storm '07> although many of us live in diff
zones, this would be interested to hearas we all have some type of storm
from time to time.>> Donna>>> ----- Original Message ----> From:
Patricia <pdickson@sbcglobal.net>> To: gardenchat@hort.net> Sent:
Saturday, December 15, 2007 12:57:29 AM> Subject: Re: [CHAT] Fwd: Tulsa
Ice Storm '07>> Jesse,> 5 years ago it really did look like that but
this year we lucked out.> The other day my Shumard Oak had limbs bent to
the ground but nothingbroke.> They have had people on radio programs
trying to educate everyone as towhat> trees to plant back. No Bradford
Pears! I think they broke the worst.> Jesse, when you look around town,
what trees are the worst and which trees> had the most overall damage?>
I heard Allen Storjohann, the Myriad Botanical Gardens Manager on the>
radio. He was saying the tree that he noticed that had the least
damagewas> the Sweetgum. That seemed strange.> Tricia> (where they
predicted heavy snows but we don't have anything .....yet)>> -----
Original Message -----> From: "Jesse Bell" <silverhawk@flash.net>> To:
<gardenchat@hort.net>> Sent: Friday, December 14, 2007 4:24 PM> Subject:
RE: [CHAT] Fwd: Tulsa Ice Storm '07>>>> Yeh...Patricia..did your area
look like this?>>>>>> Lynda Young <lyoung@grindertaber.com> wrote:>>
Wow!>>>> Lynda>> Zone 7 - West TN>>>> -----Original Message----->> From:
owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On>>
Behalf>> Of Jesse Bell>> Sent: Friday, December 14, 2007 2:46 PM>> To:
gardenchat@hort.net; Pam Evans; Angela (SHB) Hines>> Subject: Re: [CHAT]
Fw

d: Tulsa Ice Storm '07>>>> O.K., that last e-mail was a mess of
words...let's try it thisway...click>> on the link below...>>>>>>>>

   http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=c266ffyt.4k16wvtl&Uy=->>

yakdos&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0>>>>>>>>>>>>
Jesse Bell wrote:>> If you can open this e-mail from my sister - you can
see what our area>> looked like after that ice storm. She took some
amazing pictures.>>>>>>>> Note: forwarded message attached.>>>>>> Jesse
R. Bell>>>> I>>>>