From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of james singer
Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2007 12:49 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] snow

Small weather story here. Apparently, we've have a front moseying
through. It's been blustery for the last 2 days and the day high temps
have dropped from 81 to 69. We've also had a skimpy 0.3 inches of rain
in the last 48 hours--which the blustery wind simply sucked up again as
soon as it fell.

I'm going to HD tomorrow to find a Japanese, Chinese. or Thai egg plant
for a pot on the front patio. The tomato seeds I planted early last
week are beginning to germinate.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.1 N, 82.4 W