Re: Rascal Update

I"m sorry you lost your old gal to congestive heart failure. It sounds like your cat (I assume the name came from "Lucy-Goosey" had a good, long life, and was loved.

To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2007 5:21 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Rascal Update

Poor baby. When I lived on the farm, I had a half-siamese named Lucy who had, and died at age 12 year of, congestive heart failure. But she was a gem as long as she lived, with bright blue crossed eyes.

My wife changed Lucy's her name to Goose--because, she said, every farm needed at least one goose.