Re: Happy New Year

In the deep South where I grew up it was black-eye peas and pork.
The more black-eye peas you ate on New Years, the more money
you would have in the coming year.  I always cook them, and often
supply some to friends.

May all of you have a blessed and happy new year.  As Pam said,
let's hope it will be better than the one just past.
Auralie

In a message dated 12/31/2007 10:37:25 AM Eastern Standard Time,