Re: help needed!

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: help needed!
  • From: "Jesse Bell" <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 13:26:23 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=+WbcdxqOX8+crmPMDTztRniBye4MSUyVSJsF5Cu2WsY=; b=sdymM+DU5Ymn6Iqt9lWIeGlyHWzEbUg4bOHXHV9Dhojf96MAG5ikTuiKzUq1E9X29V Q7FYXqSqqI4Upkn+MmwE7vCd3KF10+lpVM/L9jESYzwOW/ayZ+GLT/+faTfUtXJR/jrb G0abxHxUgoMrbTwQ8JXHFOsKj/t4YujwmXwSs=

Mini lights will work...just takes longer because the don't get as hot as
the other bulbs (smaller)

--
Jesse R. Bell