Re: Feral cats

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Feral cats
  • From: "Jesse Bell" <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 15:30:31 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=GK1WnzDY2JL3i/FDe8PcKCppd0HmR626YWFah2ulauw=; b=kLAvBS9cKQqhp6cCoDWf6ot9w0Knk+/Gxo2A/3TJ3wX64kq2jAdgKidGhXJ+48qtU5 88Oy9XvhNDvmVOmMjKE2ZQ4wWDkaLB/uQA59inYSnSiwsUxzB0TamDmmn+GUcYr2Jrbj 1RA5721Awi2tgF3zJF9bKTtoTgqrEI0CgDXjk=

Ya know..sometimes it is just the cat's basic personality to not trust
humans.  We've had barn kittens, born wild by some stray cat.  Some of them
would come to us, the others would run and hide and not come out until we
left.  Just like people - they have their own personalities.  But I would
trap them and take them to the vet/humane society because you don't want a
bunch of wild cats running around and that's what will happen.  Good luck to
you...and I admire your big heart.