Re: And now the good news...sort of

Understand what you mean vis-a-vis Comcast and a weak connection.

On Dec 21, 2008, at 5:06 PM, Kitty wrote:

Sorry, Comcast is getting on its feet after the ice storm. Looks like it has caused hiccoughs - I didn't send everything twice.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2008 6:41 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] And now the good news...sort of

Principal Subsidiary Companies: The Kroger Company operates more than 1,300 supermarkets under the Kroger name. Its wholly owned subsidiary, Dillon Companies, Inc., operates approximately 250 supermarkets under the names City Market, Dillon Food Stores, Fry's Food Stores, Gerbes Supermarkets,
King Scoopers, and Sav-Mor. Dillon also operates approximately 820
convenience stores under the names Kwik Shop, Mini-Mart, Quik Stop Markets,
Tom Thumb Food Stores, and Turkey Hill Minit Markets.

Re Fred Meyer - Wikipedia -

Fred Meyer, Inc is an American company founded in 1922 in Portland, Oregon
by Fred G. Meyer. The company was one of the pioneers of the retail
supercenter or hypermarket format of store which combines a grocery
supermarket and a department store. Although the company is now a division of The Kroger Company, Fred Meyer and the western region of Kroger are still
headquartered in Portland.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5