Re: questions

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: questions
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 15:54:08 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=/v/yss/cbt885uw+au5+g3e5Y1vXXqKAkbBWXMP4VUQ=; b=S+XpxJEL3xgU4yQKDXa3FX8hHyThl1ricHJABONoOVfuHAd0s1gwoEhBtFBlceKN99 fa9gP+zcKzK1McZ5p2lY8gSvk8jUn+Wm4zLv1RESaW9cziIwqHjIhFXl1/9FvsM6RXGR l9N5ix1ZzX6G1MlwNjfuA6iIEB/AfrXMb/57c=

Ditto - sounds fab, can't wait to hear all about it!!

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX