Re: note to all planning on trimming large shrubs & small trees
  • Subject: Re: note to all planning on trimming large shrubs & small trees
  • From: "Daryl" <dp2413@comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 17:18:52 -0500

I'm glad you're ok, and I'm glad that you have neighbors to look after you.

I don't know how Christmas crept up on me. Parts of this year dragged on so long, and then all of a sudden, it's here. I haven't finished shopping, nothing is wrapped, the house isn't decorated. Keep your fingers crossed for the weather, please. I'm heading to Richmond on Saturday to see my Dad. Some forecasters are predicting a nor'easter will start dumping snow then.