Re: note to all planning on trimming large shrubs & small trees
  • Subject: Re: note to all planning on trimming large shrubs & small trees
  • From: james singer <inlandjim1@q.com>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 16:07:08 -0800

Where would we be without LL Bean and Land's End? I've been to LL Bean in Freeport several times, including once in the middle of the night. Amazing place. Trivia note and true story: in the early 90s, the second in command at LL Bean was a guy named William End. Land's End hired William End away to be it's new CEO. The headline in the WSJ read "Land's End Lands End." End [:)] of story. Unfortunately, End didn't last long at Land's End; he didn't produce the change they were looking for.