Re: I thought it would be fun for everyone to check in
  • Subject: Re: I thought it would be fun for everyone to check in
  • From: Donna <a2bd42281@rewrite.hort.net>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 17:04:52 -0600

I'm also still here in Monee, il. I don't garden as much as I did. Seems
taking care of my mom and still working is taking all of my time and
energy. Guessing I am getting old but do enjoy all I do. I have taken up
mixed media crafting recently.

Hoping everyone enjoys happiness and health in the new year.

Enjoyed hearing from all. Theresa I wish I knew you were in Springfield.
The last couple of years we have spent a few weeks over in lampe, mo
Would have been nice to do lunch....