Re: I thought it would be fun for everyone to check in
  • Subject: Re: I thought it would be fun for everyone to check in
  • From: f1892e901@rewrite.hort.net
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 17:23:35 -0500

I had to laugh when I read your comment on how far the airport is from Lake Lanier. It does take about 2 hours without traffic to get to the airport! We decided on this because we could rent a completely furnished place. We gave away all of our furniture before leaving Houston, trying to stay mobile until we decide where we want to end up. With our daughter in Alpharetta we love getting to watch horse riding events, volleyball and choir. Don wanted to move to Colorado Springs but I chickened out and so far I'm glad, they have had lots of snow. He is still trying to talk me into trying it in June.
How do I find your radio program?
This is fun to catch up!

Sent from my iPhone