RE: I thought it would be fun for everyone to check in
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: RE: I thought it would be fun for everyone to check in
  • From: "Gene- NetSurfUsa" <eab728881@rewrite.hort.net>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 13:44:02 -0500

Up to my usual tricks here.

Revamping my website for the coming year. Have a book prospectus at a publisher waiting for word from them as to go or no go (If no, I will go on my own). List of things to do in the garden for the coming year.

Some talk of scaling back … but have not figured out how to do that one.

Still active, still able to dig a hole in the garden, so suppose all is well in my life and my garden.

Perhaps a bit more travel to see someone else’s garden would be nice.

Gene E. Bush

Shade Garden Correspondent

Speaker-Author-Photographer-Gardener

www.shadegardenexpert.com

facebook-icon_smlinkedin-iconpinterest-iconGoogle-Plus-Logo_sm

New eBook: Shade Garden Solutions