RE: renaming plants

Even in groups that should know better, it is a tough fight to get them
to use the botanical names around here. At our club greenhouse, as we
transplanted our seedlings, I moved them all alphabetically by the
botanical name. Thought that would be simple....

Huh! No one can find anything :) I was vetoed, and they dragged out my
master list and moved them by common name... of course the crude markers
only had the botanical name on them... so they are still swearing at

I give up...