RE: renaming plants

I have the same problem with our MG seed sale. When I make the labels I
alphabetize by latin so I can find them quickly.  Then after everything is
labeled the packets are arranged upright in trays with header cards and
alphabetized by common name.  I understand why.  Our customers would be
looking for common names. But it's comical to hear the women arranging them.

I have another Spider Flower here and I can't find them!  No, those are
under C for Cleome.  That's Latin, not common! Yeah, but people call it
cleome anyway.

Where's the False Dragonhead!  I don't know, ask Kitty.  Kitty says: That's
Physostegia virginia.  Yeah, you're a BIG help.  Well, try under O for
Obedient Plant.  And if it's not there, try: Accommodation Flower, American
Heather, Lady of the Lake, Mexican Heath, Pink Shellflower, St. Margaret's
Flower, Toad's Mouth, Lion's Mouth (but Lion's Mouth could also be a
Toadflax [Linaria] or a Snapdragon [Antirrhinum] or a Foxglove [Digitalis])

And hey where do I put Hollyhock Mallow?  Does it go under H or M or how
about V because it's also called Vervain Mallow?