Re: Fw: Re: new purchases

Marge,
Thanks for your comments. These will be my first Cyclamens - the hort ed
says they won't make it here and I want to see if I can prove him wrong.

The two peonies are both shade species. These have been on my wish list
for several years. I am really looking forward to them. I checked out
your pictures, quite nice. Though you indicate the flower doesn't last
long, I don't mind too much. I have always loved peony foliage. BTW, I
just took the common name (White-fruited) off the internet. Don't know
the color.

Viburnum 'Onondaga' has also been on my wish list for several years.  This year I just figured it's time.

I'll keep your cultivation comments on hand for when they arrive in a couple of months.  Thanks.

Kitty