Re: Clerodendrum trichotomum was: Theresa's pics

In a message dated 02/22/2003 6:26:39 PM Central Standard Time,
gardenqueen@gbronline.com writes:

> Armadillos?  In Tennessee??  Wow.

I must admit one hardly ever sees any live ones. They must do their digging
at night, then burrow during the day. They seem to be the favorite road kill,
though. <LOL> The word is they all walked over the I-10 bridge at New Orleans.

zone 7
West TN