From: Jesse Bell [mailto: jesserenebell@hotmail.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 21:20:53 -0600
Subject: [CHAT] Miss you guys!

Hi all. Just checking in. I've been lurking but not "chatting" much.
Been <br>really busy at work..and at home. Melody...thanks for the phone
call <br>tonight. I was so pleasantly surprised to hear from you!!! This
for the sun to show up again (I really miss it) and my <br>gardens to
thaw out. Just finished reading "The DaVinci Code" and it was <br>most
excellent. I put the flower farm on hold for now...it's just more than
guarantee of <br>profits for awhile. So...since I can't garden right
now...I've been making <br>jewelry so the S.A.D. doesn't get to me. (I
tend to get kind of blue in the <br>wintertime...wistfully thinking of
warmer weather. Today, I kept hearing <br>that Beatles song in my head
"Here comes the sun"...) I'm thinking of <br>selling my jewelry on
E-Bay..just for kicks. Can't hurt, might be fun.<br><br>That's about
all. I am still here....and reading your e-mails. Just can't <br>reply
much at work (I have a boss who reads our personal e-mails and it kind
computer in <br>the evenings. But I'll be back soon. And ONE OF THESE
DAYS...I WANT TO OWN <br>BY OWN BUSINESS! Blessings to all of
out the great features of the new MSN 9 Dial-up, with the MSN Dial-up

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com