From: james singer [mailto: jsinger@igc.org]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 17:28:03 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Teenagers

Must be hell being a teenager today. Seriously. The whole bloody
commercial <br>scam panders to their underdeveloped understanding of the
world and <br>reinforces their herd-like tastes in the tasteless. And
they all seem <br>to have access to way more money--and I mean in a
relative sense, <br>inflation adjusted and all that--than previous
is also the biologic time when most of us begin defining our adult
farm <br>kids; in my experience, farm kids always clearly understood the
04:57 PM, Pamela J. Evans wrote:<br><br>> Someone sent me an e-mail at
work the other day which read something<br>> like "Teenagers serve as a
thought that was a tad strong. Maybe not.<br>> Glad I dodged that bullet
----------------------------------<br>> From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com<br>>
EST<br>><br>>> In a message dated 02/08/2004 2:45:14 PM Eastern Standard
supposed to<br>>>> "gradually grow into the teen years". Well, I didn't
ago a friend and I were in the Bloomingdale's baby <br>>>
department<br>>> shopping for a gift for a third friend. As we oohed and
aahed over <br>>> the darling<br>>> baby things, a rather hard-bitten
middle-aged salesclerk said <br>>> "Ladies, just<br>>> remember they
grow up to be TEENAGERS!"<br>>><br>>> -------------

hort.net -- join the hort.net fund drive!<br>>>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com