Re: Re: nursery interview apparel

I understand what you are saying, Kitty.
    However, I began my nursery when I was forced to retire on disability.
Always take care of yourself, but realize that one can usually work out what
they need to survive. Of course I own the place so I can take a break when
and if I need one... go inside and take a nap if I have to.
    Don't paint yourself into a corner emotionally. Just be aware of the
flow and go with it. Allow yourself time. Worry does not solve problems...
that is what you do until you make up your mind to find solutions.
    Perhaps time to make a list of all your talents and abilities, think
about how to market those attributes.
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana