Re: pics

I'm kind of insulted by your tone Donna! You act as if I don't know nothing. Sheesh! By the way, what's a backdoor to my web site mean? I have no idea what you are talking about. Besides my wife did the web site. I just took pics and wrote stuff. No, it's ok, I don't want to bother anyone with my little ol' pictures. Besides I should figure out how to start this Yahoo thing anyway. I don't suppose you can come out here and help me set it up can you?

DF
http://www.atouchofthetropics.net
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, February 12, 2005 6:46 AM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] pics

You mean you haven't figured out how to put a back page on your web site yet
?!? <lol>

Anyways, I am actually home today (yeah!) so other than a short shopping
trip will be around.... so if you haven't figured out yahoo briefcase yet,
send them here....

Donna
Note the e-address has probably changed since the last time you used it!