Re: zone 7

In a message dated 2/20/2005 3:56:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,
zsanders@midsouth.rr.com writes:
> Thanks, Libby.  Good grief, everything is blooming around here -- cherry
> trees, redbud trees, Magnolia soulangeana, M. stellata, jonquils and all the
> wild plum copses along country roads.  We're probably just getting set up
> (again) for a major freeze.
> zem
> zone 7
Interesting, Zem. We are zone 7 too and still in the midst of Winter. The
only thing blooming here are my hellebores. My daphne has had fat buds ready too
bloom for several weeks now, but then we hit the low twenties at night. It's
probably better this way than having the blooms killed by frost as it often
Godi zone 7
Mt. Vernon VA