RE: Viburnum

 Hey you guys- anyone out there want to help me ID an viburnum?  I have a
mature smooth-leaved, fragrant  viburnum of about 15' tall by 8' in diameter
that blooms slightly before the azaleas.  I have a photo of the "bush" and
of the flowers close-up.  It was probably a common variety as I got it in
the castaway pile of a big nursery chain some 15 + years ago.  I will send
the photos to anyone who wants to take a guess.

Long Island, NY
Zone 7a (Average min temp 50 - 00)