To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, February 26, 2005 5:22 AM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Viburnum

I'll have to look at those, but you guys are WAY more knowledgeable about
the cultivars of Viburnum than I am clearly. I know V. odotisurum, only
because the idiots who built my house used it as foundation shrubs, HELLO?
Needless to say, I moved them and now they make a great 15 foot high
privacy screen. The other I'm most familiar with is V. tinus. So, I'm
learning a lot from this discussion.