Re: Gene's catalog

oh my....

I do not pay to have anyone pick up a package.. they
are there daily delivering something, so they check
the shelf and take anything there with them.

Watch when you are doing the on-line labels... there
is this little box that says 'check if residential'--
there are two rates, depends on where the package is
going to end up. You can quote the shipping wrong by
not checking that box and they will bill you later for
the extra 'residential' fee.

Everything you need is on their site- you can download
all the manuals, pricing zones, everything in a pdf

Disclaimer... I don't work for them or have any
special interest... we just happen to use them for
small shipments.

Anyone want to discuss pallets of stuff to be shipped-
now that is a pain in ... well you all know where!...
and we don't use UPS for that... DHL freight.

who probably should have read all the messages before
hitting reply, but doubt I will get thru them tonight!