Re: Gene's catalog

The catalog says you have to return a plant you are not happy with for refund or replacement, but I have never asked anyone to do that. I have always simply taken a gardeners word, followed their wishes. All she had to do was take a copy of her order and make some notes on what did and did not make it. We would have taken it from there.
Locally, we have a wonderful post mistress. She falls all over herself to pleases us as best she can, but that is not the whole system. She can not help if someone at the other end lets her and us down. So.... we are trying UPS this year.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

snip, snip....
Gene, I know you do your best and there isn't much you can do with an
unreasonable customer. And why she would take that out on you for the
postal services bad service is beyond me. And I wouldn't be inclined (under
the circumstances) to believe all of what she said either. Had she
presented you with photos, times, conditions, etc., I know you would have
done your best to make things right with her.