Re: Beginning gardening

Sheesh, and what did we do?  We stacked blocks, instigated food fights,
took naps and practiced tornado drills.

My dad had a small vegetable garden he liked to putter about in.

My mother believes I am really her sister's child -- my mother
has NO interest whatsoever in gardens, flowers or dirt while my
Auntie lives for them.

I started a garden as soon as there was permanent space available,
and have been addicted ever since.

--

I was going 70 miles an hour and got stopped by a cop who said, "Do you

		 -Steven Wright