From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Judy Browning
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 2:58 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] chilly...down right cold!

Windy, 12 F at 6 am in Idaho's "banana belt" mmmmhm, right.  30F at 11 am.
Sunny, still windy, 28 F at 3 pm. Dry blowing snow last night, just a skiff,

but 6 traffic accidents in 45 minutes.  I don't want to know the windchill,
trying to figure out teleportation so I can deliver my paperwork without
having to leave the house. unsuccessful so far.
Judy B z6 Idaho