Re: Washer/dryer

I think you're right not to go with Maytag. While the service is still good, the washer leaves a lot to be desired. Several things are failing and I think it's only 3 years old.

I've had Whirlpools in various disguises several times in the past. Mostly Kenmore built by Whirlpool, but I'm not going to go with another Kenmore product. Too much hassle with repairs since a lot of places won't touch them.

To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 5:56 PM
Subject: [CHAT] Washer/dryer

Question for you all, what kind of washer/dryer do you have or want? If you
have it, are you happy?   What is the best feature?
    You know when one goes they all go.   We replaced our furnace last
spring but I won one. Late last fall we replaced the refrigerator and now it is
the washer and dryer.   I have never had anything but Maytag and have been
fully satisfied with each. My current set is 21 yrs old. Maytag, Iowa owned in
the past, have had some real problems recently and I am leaning not to
purchase another. Energy efficient and reliability is the top requirements