Re: Washer/dryer

Hey- we are going to be refrigerator shopping soon too. We have a Kenmore now, and I'm not impressed at all. The line into the ice maker is all rusted and falling apart. It doesn't seem to keep things well in the crisper. So- yeah- any advise is welcome. I'm looking at one of the LG "french door" models- which are expensive, but I'm that annoyed with my current fridge, and we have a very small kitchen so the door swing opening space is a big issue.

Aplfgcnys@aol.com wrote:
Can't remember how long I've had my Maytag, but it has been
great.  Can't even remember when we had to have it serviced -
better knock on wood. I had a Sears once and hated it. We will be refrigerator shopping soon. What do you recommend:

In a message dated 02/20/2007 5:58:33 PM Eastern Standard Time, Cersgarden@aol.com writes: Question for you all, what kind of washer/dryer do you have or want? If you have it, are you happy? What is the best feature? You know when one goes they all go. We replaced our furnace last spring but I won one. Late last fall we replaced the refrigerator and now it is the washer and dryer. I have never had anything but Maytag and have been fully satisfied with each. My current set is 21 yrs old. Maytag, Iowa owned in the past, have had some real problems recently and I am leaning not to purchase another. Energy efficient and reliability is the top requirements