Re: Surprise! You're dinner

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Surprise! You're dinner
  • From: "james singer" <islandjim2@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 05:05:49 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=QXFd3hvoWDN545qFT6js/XojV5w5K40E2Etz+oA02VQ=; b=eugwRY8uffrZv+LPn8E/okUoTzNHJtViqqP3Ux1d+Lo9MCFBm0pO33l8TUrvcWyhbxnpeg1UWJNru5KEpvYgb7iG8qhBqFpYV+qSup8vBXEFeeZtEW6Y8fVba+PVYen177nymRKR8wu+ez2M0V605Bsgs4eFKC77hUKNThBKZwo=

In part because they're all grass fed. What I don't understand is why
it's so difficult to find mutton.