Re: OT: cell phones

I used books on tape when driving to work, too.  Now that I'm retired, I
listen to them as I am doing simple chores, such as dishes, pulling weeds,
dusting, etc.  My recent problem is finding a new tape recorder...stores
don't seem to carry them anymore so I've been using CDs.

Most
> of
> > my friends said they just couldn't get into "Wicked", but if they'd had
> the
> > story TOLD to them, PERFORMED for them, by John McDonough, I'm sure
they'd
> > have loved it.  I know audio isn't for everyone, but it is perfect for
me.

> > Kitty
> > neIN, Zone 5

Newsweek
> > > for
> > > a mere $1.49 a month!) all in a light and compact package that fits in
> my
> > > book. It's the best!
> > >
> > > Sue

AWESOME.