From: "Tricia" <pdickson@sbcglobal.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Monday, February 1, 2010 10:22:11 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Way OT

I think you sound so good. It is great to have a big nice shower when you
come home from surgery. I will put you on my prayer list. We have a small
group that meets every Sunday night and if you don't mind I will put you on
that prayer list too.
We are still iced in. We got out yesterday to go clean the sidewalk off my
mother in law's house 16 miles away. The highways are great but the side
roads are terrible. We have ice fog. It was so beautiful yesterday morning
I took a bunch of pictures. It melted a little yesterday but the fog came
back last night and it is so beautiful again today. I will try to get some
pictures posted to my snapfish account.
Hoping you have a good day today!
Tricia