Re: Way OT

You will definitely be in our prayers, Bonnie.  Just keep on thinking
positively - spring will come!.
In a message dated 2/1/2010 12:51:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bonnie_holmes@comcast.net writes:

Thanks so much. I will take any prayers and good wishes. Had my 1st
post-op today and tubes are now out. Yes!!! Shower will be easy.
Thursday afternoon, I meet with the oncologist and discuss and arrange
treatment. From what my surgeon said, it won't be over until around
July. So, I just want to get started and get through it.