From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Way OT

Thanks so much. I will take any prayers and good wishes. Had my 1st
post-op today and tubes are now out. Yes!!! Shower will be easy.
Thursday afternoon, I meet with the oncologist and discuss and arrange
treatment. From what my surgeon said, it won't be over until around
July. So, I just want to get started and get through it.