RE: I feel good-I will soon
  • Subject: RE: I feel good-I will soon
  • From: "Gene Bush" <genebush@netsurfusa.net>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 06:18:14 -0600

	I have been ordering and JoAn has been sowing seeds out in the
greenhouse on and off since last November. Big push as been all during
January. We have one more order of seeds to come in as yet for nursery. I
think all of her selections for seeds like annuals and veggies for her
gardens (and friends and family) have come in now. Starter plants from
wholesalers come begin coming in for potting up 3rd week of this month.
Won't be long before we are up to our unmentionables in nursery once more.
	Wish I could grow camellia here.... especially the winter blooming

Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens,LLC