Re: lost?? ot
  • Subject: Re: lost?? ot
  • From: kathy <cornergar@aol.com>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 16:39:45 -0500 (EST)

Auralie, Can identify with the thick layer of ice and the computer problems
both. We've had dangerous ice for 2 weeks of bitter cold. Today is the first
sign of any melt off. Before xmas when we were having trouble with both PCs a
much younger relation convinced us that if we were going to spend money we'd
be idiots not to upgrade to MACs. So we dropped a bundle of money and then
spent the next 6 weeks trying to change over and relearn (and that part seems
to be so much harder after 68!) I believe we have liftoff now but it was not a
pleasant experience to say the least. Do be careful on the ice. kathy