Re: lost?? ot
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: lost?? ot
  • From: james singer <inlandjim1@q.com>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 13:57:56 -0800

That was my experience, Kathy. I figured the problem was Stevie and Billy each created separate jargons for the same basic computer tasks, so it was more like learning a foreign language than learning than learning a new technology. Once I'd figured that out, it all fell into place. The MAC's got some of it's own particular annoyances, but it's light years ahead of the PC in creature comfort.