Re: Re: Breads

Thanks, Libby...I actually ended up with a bag of their 'special
unbleached bread flour'  - grabbed several kinds at the local Whole
Foods, including one of high gluten to go with some stoneground whole
wheat.  Think I have all the bits now, just gotta DO it!  My husband
is salivating as he loves bread...maybe tomorrow.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :