Re: Fafard Soilless Mix

I buy the Fafard soilless mix at a local farm bureau store. Some nurseries
around here use it but they won't sell until later in the season. I think
they want to be sure they have enough for their own needs first. It is
cheaper than anything sold at Home Depot. I don't know about Lowe's because
the nearest is 37 miles from here.

I always store the bags inside my shed until I need them. The mix is much
more difficult to work with if it gets wet.