Re: OT-Reverse sexism< Ms. Mrs.

When I was  divorced (30 years ago) I chose to keep my married name so that
it would be the same as my kids. Of course I also signed my checks Mrs.
Walter... I've learned a few things since then and now deeply regret not
taking back my "maiden" name when it would have been easier and cheaper to do
so. BTW I still will not carry a Mastercard or shop at Sears because they
refused to give me a card right after the divorce as I had no credit history
of my own. And I was the one who made sure those bills were paid on time.
Still makes me angry..I know.."Get over it!"