From:  [mailto: Cersgarden@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 12:14:16 EST
Subject: Re: [CHAT] landscape design/garden study classes

Melody, we had 3" snow earlier but yesterday the weatherman delivered a bag
of tricks.  Ice, rain, snow, back to rain and the maintenance trucks used the
chemical which takes care of ice but if it rains loses its effectiveness.  So
they were applying the chemical about 3 times during the day.  Schools were
let out early around here also except the big city schools which do not
dismiss so often as they do not have buses like the more rural communities.
I was happy we just got moisture!
    Landscape design school is coordinated by David Moody, Fort Dodge, Ia
            pmmoody@dodgenet.com
    Garden Study school co-coordinator is Jennie Clay, DM, Ia
            gjclay@email.msn.com
    Ceres