RE: Progress on the garden wall

Weed-b-gone, might be something better on the market now, that was two
houses ago...

Only thing that kills creeping Charlie and not what ever grass you might
have left. Expect huge bare spots when you do this and plan ahead to do
something about that. A diligent summer of this can get rid of it, but
if your neighbor has it, guess what, it will be back soon.....

Donna
40miles south of Chicago, and yep, the wind can be terrible here at
times. This am it is 9 degrees with a wind chill of zero since it is
only W at 6MPH. No wind and higher temps than yesterday feels like
spring....:)

> Marge: Bingo!! That's the one...persistence thy name is Glechoma
> hederacea! This is the most stubborn plant...after five years I've
made
> absolutely no inroads in getting rid of this thing. Anybody out there
> ever seen this plant used successfully as part of an overall
landscaping
> plan because I think I'm really tired of trying to get rid of it...you
> know, sometimes if you can't beat 'em...you may as well figure out how
> to make it useful!
>

> Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

> --Albert Einstein

here:<br><br>http://www.suite101.com/article.cfm/shade_gardening/19409<b
r>

Peepers<br>http://www.suite101.com/welcome.cfm/shade_gardening<br>------
--

Date<br>http://mtalt.hort.net/article-index.html<br>--------------------
--
> --------------------------<br>All
> Suite101.com garden topics :<br>

> From: Melody <mhobertm@excite.com><br>> <br>> Ceres: The following is
> real question, not meant in jest, tho' it<br>> might sound like it:
How

--
> http://www.excite.com<br>> The most personalized portal on the
Web!<br>>