Re: willows

> From: Kitty <kmrsy@comcast.net>
> The only problem with a live bench is that you couldn't pull it
over to
> where you wanted it!

True:-)  But with my one teak bench, I find I never move it except to
mow under it, so really don't think it'd be that big a problem:-)
Depending on how bench-like it looked, however, might create some
interesting situations with guests who thought they'd just shift the

> What do you get when you pour boiling water down a rabbit hole?
> Hot Cross Bunnies!

Oh, LOL!

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade