Re: was NE weather, now bamboo suppliers

There are a couple things that can make control easier: plant it next to a pond - as a grass, most do not spread into wet areas; plant it in a location where you can mow around it - that way, when the culms raise their pointy little heads, they get lopped off by the mower!
Cathy