RE: Hort Jokes - got one?

Thanks, Kitty!  I needed that laugh!

Bonnie--sorry I'm so behind.  (SW OH - zone 5)

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Kitty
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2004 12:52 PM
To: Agardenchat
Subject: [CHAT] Hort Jokes - got one?

A Texas rancher goes to Australia for a vacation. There he meets an Aussie
rancher and they get to talking. The Aussie shows off his huge fields and
the Texan says, "Oh! We have fields that are at least twice as large as
that." Then they walk around the ranch and the Aussie shows off his large
herd of cattle. The Texan immediately says, "We have longhorns that are at
least twice as large as your cows and more of them." The conversation has
almost died when the Texan sees a herd of kangaroos hopping through a field.
"What the blazes are those?" he asks. The Aussie replies with an incredulous
look, "Don't you have any grasshoppers in Texas?"