Word from Iraq

Hi Everyone,

My sister just gave me the latest on my nephew (who just turned 19 last
month).  I mention it because the bits and pieces I've seen in newspapers
show soldiers sleeping in prince's beds and playing basketball in fancy
ballrooms of castles.  This is what it's really like:

"Sam is no longer living in an unused ammo bunker.  His permanent billet is
a former dining facility that's being renovated.  He has electricity and
porta potties.  The showers are a mile down the road.  Apparently they plan
to install bathroom facilities later.

One cool thing:  MCI provides free long distance 24/7 for servicemen in
Iraq.  Sometimes the lines are long but it surely makes communication