RE: Rain....height...weight

Actually, with my current schedule, my mother has been planning meals and
doing a lot of the cooking here. She joined weight watchers a couple months
or so ago. So although I am not counting points- the eating healthy with the
right types of food has caused this weight loss... a pound or two a week.
(although I am rebelling with this eating of a salad with dinner every
night- a few times a week would be fine.)

Hopefully, it will stay off...now if I could just give up my bottle of pepsi
a day.....

Donna