Re: Thoughts about new Heronswood Web site

Chris,

I find it slow to load, even with a cable connection.
It's too "cutesy" with the fake books, and the strong background colors
distract me from the plants.
I like having many cultivars on one page so I can make comparisons.
It irritates the c### outta me that clicking on a photo does not bring me to
that cultivar, nor does a mouse-over even give me the name:
http://www.heronswood.com/store.php?orderNumber=500069223

I hate, hate, hate that the website does not let me enlarge the font to a
size I can see to read. This last is my pet peeve. I want control of text
size so that I can either skim a whole page quickly for content, or enlarge
the text enough to read it comfortably.

It also bugs me to have a big red "Your Cart is empty" blaring at me. I know whether my cart is empty. Grrrr!