Thoughts about new Heronswood Web site

As I start designing my Web site and online catalog I'm thinking about
different approaches that I can take.

As you know, I designed/managed Heronswood's Web site for a number of
years, but this year Burpee took over the site.

For those of you familiar with the old site I'm curious what you think
is good and bad about the new one that I can apply to my site and others.

I obviously already have my own opinions that I'll share later -- I'm
curious what some of you guys think.

Their site is at

   http://www.heronswood.com/

Chris